I made this sweet and savory salad last night and wanted to share it with you. It is from the Chrissy Teagans Cravings website. It’s easy to make, healthy, light, and delicious. I hope you enjoy it!
Arugula, Stone Fruit, & Fresh Mozzarella Salad
- 6 cups arugula
- 4 medium stone fruits (peaches, nectarines, plums), pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 (6-ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, torn
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons good-quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Lots of kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
SERVES: 4 TO 6 PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES 1
Arrange the arugula on a platter. Scatter the fruit, mozzarella, and red onion over the arugula, then drizzle with the balsamic and oil. 2
Season generously with pepper and salt and toss; season with more oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste.